1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Definitive Guide to Montreal Shopping

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by gwydion, Sep 22, 2010.

1. JDMills

JDMills Senior member

Cafe wise, Myriade right next to Guy metro is always great (on Mackay), or this place called Piccolo on Park near Mcgill, or as said before jst walk around Mile End the plateau (Toi Moi et Cafe is a staple).

2. JDMills

JDMills Senior member

And ya Mount Royal park is kinda a big thing

3. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

Anything new and exciting on the shopping scene in Montreal? I know about Rooney Shop, Simons and some of the other 'big name' stores but I'd be curious if there was anything else worth going to. I'm in town next week and then moving there permanently in a few months.

4. heartlessphil

heartlessphil Senior member

I really like Michel brisson on Laurier Avenue (michelbrisson.com)

SSense (ssense.com) in the old Montreal of course (They have a sale at the moment, if you see something you like on their website you can have them transfer the item at the boutique to try it on in person) Takes 1-2 days usually.

Holt renfrew in the basement is nice too

Boutique Duo on prince arthur street

Those are my favorites...

5. Jvog

Jvog Senior member

Stopped by Simons earlier today, they've started with their drops on designer clothing - still quite a big selection left, so get there quickly before it all sells out. Discounts varied between 30% to 50%.

6. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a tailor in Montreal? Someone who speaks English, preferably.