Definitive Guide to Montreal Shopping

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by gwydion, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Max Biggavel

Max Biggavel Senior member

The one Fuuma recommended in this thread is awesome. Alteration Paul. He's at square philips in front of the bay on st. catherine. 1255, Rue Du Square-Phillips

Also, every time I'm on St Laurent sober and just walking in the area near where Les Etoffes is supposed to be, I never find it. After a night of drinking, I always seem to pass right by it. :p Maybe I'll write down the building number next time [​IMG]

thats why i never bother going to les etoffes, unless im in the area for that dep that still sells beer after 11pm

2. halisray

halisray Senior member

Anyone know of any shops that sell APC jeans in Montreal? Can't find anything.. not Harry Rosen or Ogilvy or Influence U

3. JohnnyLaw

JohnnyLaw Senior member

You just asked that question a few days ago and you got 2 answers. It's 5 posts back in the thread, for God's sake.

4. halisray

halisray Senior member

Holt and am68 carry APC.
    Going to am68 tomorrow, its a 15 minute walk from my place lol. Thanks!

5. halisray

halisray Senior member

Am68 are having a sale, 60% off everything except jewelry. They had APC but only sizes 34. Got a pair at Holt Renfew.

6. Mesta

Mesta Senior member

So guys, anyone hit the stores lately?
    Still waiting on junya in simons (I'm going there this afternoon).
    Also I think I'm planning a trip to NYC to buy shoes... cant find shit in montreal.
    I should go check les etoffes, duo, reborn to check what's up as well but I don't know when.

7. gwydion

gwydion Senior member

So guys, anyone hit the stores lately?
    Still waiting on junya in simons (I'm going there this afternoon).
    Also I think I'm planning a trip to NYC to buy shoes... cant find shit in montreal.
    I should go check les etoffes, duo, reborn to check what's up as well but I don't know when.

I'm heading to NYC around March 13th for the week. Probably gonna just hit up UNIQLO for cheap summer wear since I can't afford to buy more pricey things if I want to go to NZ, lol.

I went to Simons a week back and there's nothing there at all. Guess they're still waiting for things. I walked by AM68 and it seems like they are clearing it all out? I know they weren't doing so great so they may be closing. Duo got a bunch of stuff in but didn't see anything I liked. Will go to Les Etoffes one of these days...when I find it.

8. Max Biggavel

Am68 are having a sale, 60% off everything except jewelry. They had APC but only sizes 34. Got a pair at Holt Renfew.

finally a good reason to go there

9. halisray

halisray Senior member

am68 are moving to a smaller location in old port (?) I think. Hence the 60% off everything.

10. gwydion

gwydion Senior member

am68 are moving to a smaller location in old port (?) I think. Hence the 60% off everything.

I remember Alfonso saying something about going to Michel Brisson or something. Interesting.

11. Mesta

Mesta Senior member

Yea uniqlo will be a stop for me for some basics. I'll ask on the forum detailed addresses since I know basically what I want to buy in NYC (common projects shoes, rag&bone stuff, boat shoes etc) I just went back from simons and I fell in love with a wooyoungmi linen blazer. As soon as it's on sale, I'll prolly buy it [​IMG] Still no junya tho [​IMG]

12. Brosef

Brosef Senior member

Where do you guys cut your hair? Due to exam, labs and volunteering I have found myself with the longest hair I've ever had in my life (something like 3-4 inches, ha). Anyways, I usually always shave them but I feel like doing something now that I've actually let them grow. I must say I have the worst hair in the world though. No limit to the price but keep in mind I am a student lol [​IMG]

13. gwydion

gwydion Senior member

I live on the south shore(Brossard) so I get my hair cut around here. Let me know if you still want the place though.

14. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

15. Max Biggavel

bumping this for nuit blanche

whats going on other than arsty stuff?