• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Decent lambswool sweaters

cmrocks

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some good quality lambswool sweaters? I recently picked up a lambswool, zip sweater by Pringle that I really like. I'd let to get a vneck or something similar now. I like the way lambswool looks better especially if its a medium to fine gauge. I can spend around $200 on a good sweater.

Suggestions?

Gentry

Reaction score
If you like Pringle then have a look at Pringle 1815. I have some v-necks by william hunt, baracuta and original penguin that I really like too.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Fred Perry made a limited "Terry Hall" vneck lambswool sweater that are awesome. Comes in black or burgundy, and finally got a chance to wear both this weekend. Really soft fine gauge knit. Most lambswool sweaters seem heavy and itchy to me. The Fred Perry is merino soft and similar weight. Made in UK, from Scottish lambswool. Each cost $180.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
^^that;s the one

Hanon Shop is good too. I bought something from there once and they ship quickly. Their sizing is weird, go by the number, not the S-L

a size 36 equates to XS (not xxs), 38 is small (not XS) etc

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 267 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.9%