• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dec. 26th

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seems to be information spread thinly across other threads. How about this as a place to collect it all? I haven't seen any details myself on discounts, but am interested in Brooks Brothers, J.Crew, Saks, RL, Barneys, Paul Stuart, Nordstrom...

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wilkes bashford in SF will have a 50% off sale on the 26th. The only thing close to a deal ($400) are a few pairs of Stephanobi loafers.

Jeremeys as of yesterday is not planning any further discount sales (we'll see about that).

Saks folks said they'll have a bigger sale after the 26th

Nordstrom Rack will get any remnants from the main Nordstrom 1/2 yearly sale around February. They expect to have more "nice" merchandise that didn't sell at the regular stores.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bmulford
Wilkes bashford in SF will have a 50% off sale on the 26th. The only thing close to a deal ($400) are a few pairs of Stephanobi loafers.

Jeremeys as of yesterday is not planning any further discount sales (we'll see about that).

Nordstrom Rack will get any remnants from the main Nordstrom 1/2 yearly sale around February. They expect to have more "nice" merchandise that didn't sell at the regular stores.

the nordstrom rack on li sucked - and the store looks like marshalls

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Neimanmarcus.com is currently offering an additional 40% off sale prices for 60% off.

nate10184

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any word on RL? I remember being at the Mansion last year and they had some incredible deals around New Years. Hopefully this year will be even better.

ziggyosk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bmulford

I'm going to be in NYC on the 26th, is that when the bigger sale will start?

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ziggyosk
I'm going to be in NYC on the 26th, is that when the bigger sale will start?

yep - think it was going to be 70% off again.

ziggyosk

Reaction score
awesome!
smile.gif

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello - Does anyone know if Barneys will do a further mark-down on 12/26 (or anytime this week)? Thanks.

ziggyosk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kuro
Hello - Does anyone know if Barneys will do a further mark-down on 12/26 (or anytime this week)? Thanks.

or Bergdorf Goodman?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
20% off everything on GVH's site with the code mc2me. Ends 12/31.

MustangQB11

Reaction score
Re RL: I don't know if they'll do the post-Christmas "Take an Additional 30% off" the second-markdowns. From Thursday to Saturday of last week, the RL stores offered the "Take an Additional 30% off" deal, and I'm not sure that they'd do it again/go any lower. Nonetheless, that left RLBL dress shirts at $63 a pop and RLPL dress shirts from $100-105. RLBL suits were down to $560.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any updates? Barneys? Last Call? Neiman?

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hit Woodbury Commons on earlier this week and scored the following:

Loro Piana "Trieste" dark brown pebbled grain deer skin 3/4 length coat w/ full cashmere lining
Loro Piana cotton/linen navy/white pencil stripe dress shirt

2 Cucinelli beefy cashmere zip neck sweaters

RLPL earth-toned fair isle v-neck cashmere/camel hair/alpaca sweater courtesy of Denise (
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
) at the RL outlet

4 Kiton ties at Off 5th

JP Tod's dark brown suede Chelsea boots

Zegna dark brown pebble grain driving mocs

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads