• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dear girls, please keep doing...

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
grace_jones.jpg

raley

Reaction score
Back dimples and hip bones. Although I guess girls can't really "do" this, rather than be born with it. Oh well.

scnupe7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
ok, it was briefly mentioned earlier in this post i think, but what do you think of girls and hats. ive been known to rock a hat or two in my day and i really want a.... i forget what theyre called, ivy cap? whatever, i just dont know if i could pull it off.

thoughts?

I like the bucket hats on women also.

http://www.villagehatshop.com/surlat...ie_cloche.html

countdemoney

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's cute when you act like a schoolgirl with a crush. Coming closer into my arms as you try and fail to play cool.

Margaret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As far as casual/daytime hats are concerned, some women can look good in spite of them, but they seldom add anything; dress/evening hats are another matter entirely.

Brian SD

Reaction score
I am really into the short shorts trend.. I've seen a lot of girls lately with shorts made of houndstooth fabrics, tweed, etc.. and I'm really into it.

So girls, please keep doing this!

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
+1 on the french twist. On the flip side I also dig braided pigtails on gals
inlove.gif

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
short shorts are proof that God is a He.

Dear girls, please stop getting tattoos.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
I am really into the short shorts trend.. I've seen a lot of girls lately with shorts made of houndstooth fabrics, tweed, etc.. and I'm really into it. So girls, please keep doing this!
Woah, where did you see THAT? SD? That's it , I am definitely dropping in on my brother in San Diego
tongue.gif

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've yet to tire of the little black dress.

girlonsofasmall_500x475.jpg

CoryB

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tomasso
I've yet to tire of the little black dress.

girlonsofasmall_500x475.jpg

I'm even easier to please. Dresses should be worn more frequently. I was out shopping yesterday and commented on a women's dress after noting how few were actually wearing them. During the entire trip I saw 3 women wearing dresses and it was 25C out.

chrysalid

Reaction score
please keep speaking english with a european accent (preferably french, but any will do. met a girl from leipzig a bit ago...mmmm phonic bliss)

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
Woah, where did you see THAT? SD? That's it , I am definitely dropping in on my brother in San Diego
tongue.gif

Yea for sure. Lots of girls around here wear it if you walk around the more hipster-y areas (hillcrest, north park, south park) or just a day around UCSD campus. Everytime I go to a bar I see at least a couple girls in heels and short shorts. It's super hot. This is hte look I'm talking about:
AED10988.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads