1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Dear girls, please keep doing...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tiger02, Mar 15, 2006.

1. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Take it to the limit, German style:

[​IMG]

2. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

Agh! Light blue denim.

3. j

j Senior member Admin

Tasteful, original, quality non-tramp stamp tattoos:

[​IMG]

4. j

j Senior member Admin

Fuzzy soft sweaters (with dark denim):

[​IMG]

5. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

Once or twice a year, certainly not enough to have a piece of clothing named after it. I was thinking more in the US.

Kuwait has sunshine, but they'd shoot a woman who wore a sundress in public.

J, I don't think it's her arms she's keeping warm...

6. Quirk

Quirk Senior member

Fuzzy soft sweaters (with dark denim):

Ah, sweaters/tops that show just enough well-toned midriff...

7. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

do you mean open toed shoes or toe cleavage?
    im thinking someone has a foot fetish...

I think foot fetishes are the least of his problems...

Jon.

8. countdemoney

countdemoney Senior member

This thread is creeping me out.

No, no, no. More of a, "It's my happenin', baby, and it freaks me out!" kinda tone. The original thread was very playful. A celebration of things women do, sometimes without trying, that makes them so much fun. The things about them, where you just sorta say, "damn!"

Is there much better than how nice they can sometimes smell? You know, its near the end of the night and she's in her pj's and she wants you to go to bed and she plunks next to, or on top of you when you're sitting on the couch. And she's all soft, feminine and smells terrific?

See, that's great. At least in my world.

9. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

No, no, no. More of a, "It's my happenin', baby, and it freaks me out!" kinda tone. The original thread was very playful. A celebration of things women do, sometimes without trying, that makes them so much fun. The things about them, where you just sorta say, "damn!"

Is there much better than how nice they can sometimes smell? You know, its near the end of the night and she's in her pj's and she wants you to go to bed and she plunks next to, or on top of you when you're sitting on the couch. And she's all soft, feminine and smells terrific?

See, that's great. At least in my world.

And then the car pulls into the driveway, headlights casting noirish shadows across your illicit rendezvous, and she breathlessly screams " Oh my god, it's my husband! Quick, hide in the wardrobe!"

10. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

"Ooh, clothes!"

11. countdemoney

countdemoney Senior member

And then the car pulls into the driveway, headlights casting noirish shadows across your illicit rendezvous, and she breathlessly screams " Oh my god, it's my husband! Quick, hide in the wardrobe!"
    But what about the other girl? edit: And speaking of which. It's almost St. Patrick's Day. TS, where's your girl in green? The one who probably isn't that hot from the front.

12. freakseam

freakseam Senior member

marijuana

coke.

mescaline.

This thread is creeping me out.

I'm sorry, I have to ask:

What exactly was posting links to some drug usage polls supposed to prove?
    This kind of reply creeps me out because it typically gets accepted as "valid" in some bizarre sense, whereas it is, in fact, a very faulty misappropriation.

13. freakseam

freakseam Senior member

summer dresses.

14. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

edit: And speaking of which. It's almost St. Patrick's Day. TS, where's your girl in green? The one who probably isn't that hot from the front.
    Somewhere on the east coast I would assume. She dances for the Nets. [​IMG]

15. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

I'm sorry, I have to ask:

What exactly was posting links to some drug usage polls supposed to prove?
    This kind of reply creeps me out because it typically gets accepted as "valid" in some bizarre sense, whereas it is, in fact, a very faulty misappropriation.

It was a joke? You know, a play on "please keep doing" and the recent ubiquity of drug use threads? I hope girls keep having more of a sense of humor.

16. freakseam

freakseam Senior member

It was a joke? You know, a play on "please keep doing" and the recent ubiquity of drug use threads?

I hope girls keep having more of a sense of humor.

Ah, cool. My mistake. Sorry. Yes, girls with a sense of humor don't need the heels. [​IMG] Peace.

17. Eric

Eric Senior member

Nevermind.

Eric

18. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Senior member

Japanese girls, please keep . . .

. . . wearing knee-high, ankle-hugging high-heeled boots, especially the black suede ones.

. . . wearing white cashmere coats that cinch around your wasp waists with belts.

. . . wearing your naturally silky black hair long.

19. shellshock

shellshock Senior member

ok, it was briefly mentioned earlier in this post i think, but what do you think of girls and hats. ive been known to rock a hat or two in my day and i really want a.... i forget what theyre called, ivy cap? whatever, i just dont know if i could pull it off.

thoughts?

20. tangerine

tangerine Senior member

ok, it was briefly mentioned earlier in this post i think, but what do you think of girls and hats. ive been known to rock a hat or two in my day and i really want a.... i forget what theyre called, ivy cap? whatever, i just dont know if i could pull it off.

thoughts?

Everything always depends on the individual. In general I don't like hats but have seen women make them look hot. Try it. If it's not working, you'll know soon enough.

Women, keep experimenting!