1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

DC Lewis Black Shell Cordovan Captoe Shoes 8.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by phorm, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phorm

phorm Well-Known Member

Semi-brogue Captoe, 101 Last, Beveled Sole, Horween Black Shell Cordovan, Size 8.5 US. The outsole measures approximately 12" in length and 4 1/8" wide at the widest point.

They are a one-of-kind prototype, marked on the sole as Distinctive Footwear, from the makers of the DC Lewis shoes you may have seen elsewhere on this forum.

I wore these shoes about three times, but found that the last just didn't work with my feet. I love the shoes and the lasted shoe trees are beautiful, but when I walk in these shoes the crease over the vamp bites into the top of my big toe. My toe has a fairly prominent ridge and I have had the same issue to a lesser degree with other cap toe shoes.

I originally paid $550 for these. Asking for $300 shipped free in the continental U.S.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.