• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DC drinks Tuesday 11/30

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A handful of Styleforum guys including me (Pete), jodum (Jeff), crtlaltelite (Jian), and Mauro (Mauro) are planning on meeting to have a drink or two the week after Thanksgiving. E'rbody is welcome, even Magician. Tuesday, November 30, 2010, 6 p.m. The Passenger 1021 7th Street, NW, Washington, D.C. Closest Metro is Convention Center (green/yellow line) but Gallery Place (red) is also walkable. Post if you plan on joining in. The Passenger is a cocktail-focused bar opened last year by Derek Brown, and it's generally pretty low-key. Recently written up again in the Post:
e6EVI.jpg

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
A handful of Styleforum guys including me (Pete), jodum (Jeff), crtlaltelite (Jian), and Mauro (Mauro) are planning on meeting to have a drink or two the week after Thanksgiving. E'rbody is welcome, even Magician.

Does not compute.

blackboard_knowledge

Reaction score
I wish I could join you all, but I typically work late.

I have been to The Passenger before though. My recommendation is to ask for a gin drink with jalapeno and cucumber (if they have them in stock).

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Odd, I was at The Passenger with a bunch of people a few weeks ago and one of the guys works at Blackboard and ordered 1 or 2 of those...

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I as going to go but forget it now.

I miss you - I might be up in New York soon.....

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can I get a dark n' stormy in this joint?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
walton, you and justin should drag Paul down for this!

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
will try to get a hall pass and come down

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good news, I will be at this event! Also, will Ambulance Chaser make it out? Does he ever?

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
Good news, I will be at this event! Also, will Ambulance Chaser make it out? Does he ever?

I've met AC once or twice. BTW, you could get a dark n stormy were it IN SEASON, you rube! It's whiskey season now.

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
why would someone want to buy that photo?

I had the same thought. Maybe the lady in the photo's parents?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics