• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DC Bakeries

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just read an article in the Atlantic Monthly about the intellectual property of food recipes. As they spent much time discussing the this issue in relation to a baker in NY it got me hungry and considering where to find some good bread in Washington DC or it's surrounding areas. I would like some real good bread, too.

Any help would be great.

skiwebster

Reaction score
for straight up bread in dc proper, breadline is your best bet. amazing sandwiches also.

i've heard about Great Harvest Bread Co. of Alexandria but i've never made it out there to try it.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks. I've eaten at Breadline once a weekend or two ago. I had an awesome sandwich. Do they sell bread on its own as well? It won't be too far from my new office so if they do I'd probably pick some things up from them from the office.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 28.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%