• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dayton Service Boots charcoal nubuck 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islander

Reaction score
SOLD
Buy this perfect pair of charcoal nubuck service boots from Dayton, size 11EE (fits 12D). I am a local and had them take extra time on these and had the chance to inspect them before paying for them, they are free of any flaws, blemishes or undesirable characteristics. Except for the topy they are identical to the W+H x Dayton service boot (for sale here). During the 7 month wait for these I bought a couple of other pairs of boots, including a $700 MTO pair of Aldens that I need to pay for soon, lol.

In summary: these are brand new, never worn outside, perfect flawless construction, factory topy, no Dayton logo stamped on the boot, original box and invoice included along with custom Dayton insoles and two pairs of extra leather laces. PM for additional pics if desired.

Attachments

• _DSC0101.jpg
    _DSC0101.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 88
  • _DSC0018.jpg
    _DSC0018.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 98
  • _DSC0103.jpg
    _DSC0103.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 107
  • _DSC0102.jpg
    _DSC0102.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 109
  • _DSC0104.jpg
    _DSC0104.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 105
  • _DSC0105.jpg
    _DSC0105.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:

blake3030

Reaction score
What would shipping to Australia be like on these?

Islander

Reaction score
Posting info provided in PM's for more information:

The Daytons measure 13 3/16" long from heel to toe along the bottom of the sole and just under 4 1/2" wide at the widest point. For comparison, they are just over 1/4" shorter in length than size 11.5 Alden x Context Roy boots on the Trubalance last which measure 13 5/8" from heel to toe.
Without the insole the Daytons fit me perfectly, and with the insole they are uncomfortably snug. My guess is that the exterior dimensions of the boot will be very similar to a size 11 Alden Trubalance lasted boot, and with the foam insole they would fit very similar as well. All of the Dayton service boots are EE width, so they also tend to err a bit on the wider side, although I am 12D and they are fine for me even with no insole.
Hope this helps.
Cheers

---

As it turns out I have a pair of Iron Rangers :)
I measure a 12D on the Brannock device and fit a size 11.5 Iron Ranger and size 11 Dayton Service Boot. The Iron Rangers measure 13 1/8" from heel to toe along the outsole and the Daytons measure 13 3/16", so the size 11 Daytons are 1/16" longer than the size 11.5 Rangers. Both fit me perfectly. The Dayton has a fairly substantial padded foam insole that I don't use... with the insole in they fit 1/2 size smaller (and are very comfy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads