1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dayton Service Boots 7.5 (fits 8.5 - 9)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by pthree, Dec 12, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pthree

pthree Well-Known Member

Got these during the sale earlier this year. Unfortunately, just don't seem to fit in with my wardrobe. Only worn inside the house to break them in, soles are still untouched.

These are in oiled brown leather with a topy on the leather sole. They have two minor defects (as per most of Dayton's run of these boots) First off, they are stamped a size 8 on the outside of the boot, but the box and insole are marked 7.5 (see below for fit advice) Secondly, there is excess paint on the rear welt of one of the shoes (see pics for detail)

I ordered these in 7.5 and I would say they fit best for true 9 with a single pair of socks. I'm an 8.5 in most shoes (41 in CPs, 8 in Alden Barrie) and while they fit fine, they just look too big on me.

Looking for $345 shipped to Canada and Con US. Trying to recoup the original cost (paid tax since I'm in Canada), and some of the shipping and paypal fees.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

3. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

Mine look like this too, but it is not paint. Whatever they used to make the ridges on top of the heel was just offset which leaves it smooth and gives the appearance of extra paint

4. Froosh

Froosh Senior member

I noticed some of the boots have the ridges and some don't, asked about it in the thread but no one knew what they were for...

5. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

man, tempted to get these knowing dayton sucks at orders now.

6. jakepeso

jakepeso Senior member

Wish these were a half size bigger. If you don't mind me asking, where are these sold?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.