• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Day at woodbury

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Brooks brothers - junk except whole cut alligator brown matte belt - made in italy, sterling silver stamped 925 buckle - list 399, marked $199, scored for $70 after taxes! (There is a 25 percent off acessories, plus who knows what else is going on there)

Some made in england peals (as) - no c and j's. Nice ties - 3 for $60 (not 7 or 6 fold, but nice ones regardless, some knits, some wools).

Burberry - some amazing fully canvassed hand stitched unfinished sleeves (set up for working buttons) for $699 - gorgeous, with pants with the rubber strip to prevent shirts from pulling. There was one beaut in particular - size 42L, sucks, as I am a 42 or 44 r. A few gems here amongst glue jobs.

Zegna - 50 to 80 percent off list. Tons of made for zegna by incos here. Someone a few months back asked where to get incos cheap? Go to zegna, they are about $100 on sale here. All tags intact. Someone also asked about zegna suits, all here for 50 off, but there is also some made for zegna lower line mixed in.

Barneys outlet - rubbish. They do have 3 pairs of socks for $18, but still, rubbish. Toy watch for $99 though.

Gucci - trash

Tod's - a ton of shoes 25 to 50 percent off outlet price - loafers about 120

Bally - nothing special either

More pending

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Brunello cucinelli - terrible shoppe - they had an embarrasing men's lizard belt glued together in about 10 places for 198 on sale!

They had one dress shirt in mens, size "M" - if you are gonna have a dress shirt, and only one in the store, at least do it by neck/sleeve length. They had some leather bags, reduced from 2k list to about 1 grand

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you typing this up in between stores ?
laugh.gif

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Loro piana - stuff smelling, but some stuff 65 percent off outlet prices - quick in and out

David yurman - for the ladies - 40 percent off list, plus 20 percent off with coupon

Off 5th saks - pending

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Christofuh
Are you typing this up in between stores ?
laugh.gif

I think so. I can follow his route in my head.

lefty

Reborn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lefty
I think so. I can follow his route in my head.

lefty

He's not at last call yet and I saw some Kiton ties there yesterday, lets test to see if he finds them.

andyw

Reaction score
.......nor has he made it yet to Ralph Lauren.

Reborn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Spatlese
Is he close to RL yet?

Yes he should hit it after last call and off the 5th.

I was there yesterday and it was a 50% off sale. As far as tailored clothing it was all blue label balzers and coats, only thing I went for were the ties.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok - shopped out. There were some cornelianis on sale for 60 percent off reduced saks off 5th price and then an additional 40 percent off lowest list price - some suits were just over $100, but none in my size. So were the same for other brands. Specifically, dunhill, and theory and hart s. Marx! Tried on a few - none fit just right
frown.gif

Then onto nmlc - crazy amounts of nice ties - brioni, turnbull and asser, s. Ricci, kiton, etc all under a hundred, plus and extra 20 percent off. Tons of shirts too - l. Borrelli, barbera, kiton, brioni, etc, all on sale plus another 20 percent off!

There also a ton of martin dingman belts - some alligator grain calf, and lizard grain calf, and actual lizard skin belt with removable buckle so that the belt can be cut down to size ($88.00).

Then on to eat at the italian place here - this place needs better eats.

I think we are done for the night. Passed on etro, rl and a few others I saw on our way out.

andyw

Reaction score
Well done ThinkDerm, shopping, mental and physical exhaustion complete. Next time you do the marathon consider having a late dinner at the Bright Star Diner in Central Valley on Rte 32....about 5 minutes north of the outlet. Nice sit down meal in a large diner to chill out.

I was at Woodbury this past week and I took note of:

Ralph Lauren - 50% off on a great selection of trousers. I picked up a pair of RLBL charcoal for $129 when all discounts applied. Terrific fit and great price. Selection very good for RLBL and RLPL. The store is still awaiting shoes but corporate has been in radio silence.

Etro - 50% off on select merchandise

Hickey Freeman - nice selection of corduroys in vivid colors, a rack of Hickey shirts and odd trousers at 50% off, leathers and shearling at 50% off.

Salvatore Ferragamo - Several Tramezza samples at $299, but weird sizes and styles.

Burberry - several nice leather coats, my favorite is Burberry's version of the Belstaff Trailmaster jacket and tempting as both colors were availavble in my size. The brown leather @ $800; black leather @ $1500; still too pricey.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Forgot to mention - cuccineli (spelling might be off since I am fatigued) cord trou were reduced from 450-ish to 150 at off 5th. And there were a ton of lincs by d. Chu for $59.00.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Forgot to mention - cuccineli (spelling might be off since I am fatigued) cord trou were reduced from 450-ish to 150 at off 5th. And there were a ton of lincs by d. Chu for $59.00.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads