1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Dave Chappelle's Block Party

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by dusty, Mar 12, 2006.

1. dusty

dusty Senior member

Anybody else see this? I loved it, but there was virtually no chance of me not loving it; it had Dave Chappelle, Michel Gondry, Dayton, OH, and some of my favorite musicians, they couldn't have gone wrong. My only complaints are:

1) Dead Prez was there (sorry Kent)
    2) No songs from Common! All he did was jump around on stage during everybody else's performances. Hopefully they release a full concert DVD.

2. StevenRocks

StevenRocks Senior member

I want to see that movie.

3. VMan

VMan Senior member

I want to see that, heard great things from my friend. I love Dead Prez, even though they hate Whites.

4. j

j Senior member Admin

I want to see that, heard great things from my friend. I love Dead Prez, even though they hate Whites.
    Did you capitalize 'whites'? I think you're racist now. Actually, referring to them (us) as 'whites' is probably racist. Can I get a ruling?

5. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

How much is Mos Def in it? I refuse to pay full movie theater ticket price for it, but I'll def rent it.

bob

6. dusty

dusty Senior member

I think there is more Mos Def than any other rapper.

7. VMan

VMan Senior member

Did you capitalize 'whites'? I think you're racist now. Actually, referring to them (us) as 'whites' is probably racist. Can I get a ruling?

Do you realize that you posted this at 5:43am?

Also, what is wrong with being racist against White people? Yes, I capitalized it again, you got a problem?

8. oman

oman Senior member

yeah i heard about dead prez being in this, that's cool

9. j

j Senior member Admin

Do you realize that you posted this at 5:43am?

Also, what is wrong with being racist against White people? Yes, I capitalized it again, you got a problem?

I don't know, I guess We do deserve it by now...

10. Quirk

Quirk Senior member

I hear very good things about this. I'm curious to see it because I've never seen Chapelle, even though I have heard a lot about his show.