Dating Scene- What are the do's and dont's on the first date?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Blackberry, Jun 14, 2006.

1. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

Fortune favours the brave.

2. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

Fortune favours the brave.
    Either that or memories favor the senile. A girl I was friends with from about 5th grade through college clued me in on this. It makes sense, wouldn't you rather somebody just asked you for what they wanted, rather than try to trick you into giving it to them? It certainly worked better than the sick lines I was using before that time.

3. Blackberry

Blackberry Member

Either that or memories favor the senile.

A girl I was friends with from about 5th grade through college clued me in on this. It makes sense, wouldn't you rather somebody just asked you for what they wanted, rather than try to trick you into giving it to them? It certainly worked better than the sick lines I was using before that time.

Iammatt you are so metaphoric. I really do appreaciate your advice. Please explain in simple english language.

4. itsstillmatt

Iammatt you are so metaphoric. I really do appreaciate your advice. Please explain in simple english language.
    I just mean that perhaps I did not get laid as much as I think that I did, but from my memory, just asking a girl if she would like to have sex is a better way to get some than to beat around the bush. Be cautioned that I have been married around ten years and lived with my now wife for the five years before that. Because of this, my experience and advice is a bit dated. FWIW, my wife concurs that this is really pretty good advice.

5. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

beat around the bush.
    GROOOOAAAAN. Not even a disarming "so to speak"! [​IMG]

6. itsstillmatt

GROOOOAAAAN. Not even a disarming "so to speak"! [​IMG]
    Didn't even think about it. Simply brsting it around the bush is probably a good way to turn girls off.

7. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

Didn't even think about it. Simply brsting it around the bush is probably a good way to turn girls off.
    One would imagine. If that was your tactic prior to simply asking, I believe we've discovered why the switch was so successful. [​IMG]

8. Rome

Rome Mr. Chocolates Godiva

He wasn't being metaphoric at all, he was saying if you just flat out ask if she wants to have sex after the date is over it cuts through all the guessing by giving you the two following outcomes. See scenarios below:

Scenario 1.
    You: I had a great time tonight, how about we go back your place and I let you ride the train to "O" town?

Her: Well, OK. But my roommate comes home in about an hour.

You: Roommate you say? That's ok, you know what they say, The blacker the berry the sweeter the erm a juice...

Her: Wha??

You: ALL ABOARD.

Scenario 2.
    You: Wow that was fun, how about we go back to your place for some consensual intercourse?

Her: Uhh, no that's ok. I think I'll take a cab home.

You: But you know what they say, the blacker the b... ok see you latter.

9. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

10. minya

minya Senior member

Have you ever played "Magic: The Gathering"? It's a card-based game that used to be very popular but now maintains a strong underground presence in card-game circles. Magic players often meet at large gatherings (pun not intended... LOL!) usually attended by quite a few females.

I've found that rolling up to one of these ladies (preferably as she's shuffling her cards... catching her off-guard is key) and saying something like "Hey, wanna let me tap your mana?" will pretty much guarantee you some action.

11. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

12. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Have you ever played "Magic: The Gathering"? It's a card-based game that used to be very popular but now maintains a strong underground presence in card-game circles. Magic players often meet at large gatherings (pun not intended... LOL!) usually attended by quite a few females.

I've found that rolling up to one of these ladies (preferably as she's shuffling her cards... catching her off-guard is key) and saying something like "Hey, wanna let me tap your mana?" will pretty much guarantee you some action.

Can you imagine it?

13. Tomasso

Tomasso Senior member

just asking a girl if she would like to have sex is a better way to get some than to beat around the bush.

Yes, the Continental approach.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Tomasso,

LOL.

Jon.

15. JBZ

JBZ Senior member

Yes, the Continental approach.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Would you care for some cham-pan-ye?