Dating and STDs--herpes

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by nystyle86, Jun 12, 2011.

1. scientific

scientific Senior member

I would never sex a girl who has herpes or any STDs.

Are you that desperate?

yea bro you must be outta your mind. plus those stats on number having it are waaay exaggerated

2. ThatGuy

ThatGuy Senior member

same here. But what if they "dont know" or "didnt know at the time" ? [​IMG]

Got to take a leap of faith. It's all good and adds to medical services revenues.

yea bro you must be outta your mind. plus those stats on number having it are waaay exaggerated

Agreed. See above.

3. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

I would definitely pass too man. I give that girl respect for telling you though. I remember hearing on the news before about some piece of shit who knew he had HIV and was not wearing protection with women.

4. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

double bag it?? [​IMG]

The increased friction might induce catastrophic failure. Also, this is now a 5-star threak.

5. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

Most people who have herpes don't even know it. If you've been sexually active for a few years there's a really good chance you've already been exposed or even that you already have it.

6. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

I would never sex a girl who has herpes or any STDs. Are you that desperate?
    you probably have, but do not know it... or do are oyu asking for full medical analysis before you fuck?

7. OakCreekHitter

OakCreekHitter Senior member

Imagine how many dudes she had to bang to get the Herpes!!!!!
    You sure you want that?

8. gort

gort Senior member

You sure you want that?

All it takes is 1, actually.

9. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

FYI, I have gotten cold sores on my mouth since I was 2 years old, which is the same, or almost the same virus. It's also spread in the same skin to skin way. I've had my girlfriend for over 10 years and she's never gotten it. When I get an outbreak I just take meds that stop it within hours, then I don't touch her for about 3 weeks. We otherwise kiss every day.

It's extremely easy to control.

10. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

[​IMG]

you think this is a joak??

11. nystyle86

nystyle86 Well-Known Member

You sure you want that?

She got it from her first bf whom she been dating since high school. He didn't know until she started getting breakouts and he went to test. Apparently many men are non symptomatic as women tend to breakout more right away. Transmission of STDs has little to do with how many people you sleep with. I knew a guy in college who got HIV at 19 from his first experience because he thought only gay guys get it easily or you have to sleep with lots of hookers who looked ill, but then he was baffled that a hot girl can have it too. [​IMG]

Someone asked if I'm desperate, well no, never had that type of a problem to end up feeling desperate. If this were a simple hookup situation I would not think about it, but like I said, the situation between us is much more than that.

12. willpower

willpower Senior member

If this were a simple hookup situation I would not think about it, but like I said, the situation between us is much more than that.
    Now that's a dilemma. Can't you get her to introduce you to her hot friends? Honestly, I think I wouldn't even be able to get a stiffy under these conditions. Waitasec, let me try. OK, I was wrong. Seriously, that was very cool of her to inform you in advance. I still wouldn't proceed. If you're dead set on having sexual relations with her, make sure she's taking one of the antivirals (Zovirax, etc) on a daily basis. I've always wondered if the non-herpes person would be better shielded if they also took the stuff. Ask your doctor about that.

13. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

Hit it raw, pray hard for the medical community to come up with a cure before your fling ends.

14. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

You can still get herpes if you wear a condom because well, her juices will be all over your pubic region. But in all honesty, herpes is just a skin condition it is not like it is going to effect your health.

15. OakCreekHitter

OakCreekHitter Senior member

She got it from her first bf whom she been dating since high school.

You really going to believe that????????