1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

dark navy seersucker

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by whiteyk, Jul 29, 2013.

1. whiteyk

whiteyk New Member

Hard to find dark colored seersucker that doesn't look dorky at work. I recently picked up a really nice Piatelli entirely navy seersucker jacket @ barney's outlet. Looking for matching slacks out there. Best luck I had was a navy pinstripe suit from paul Fredrick. any suggestions? Bonobos had a navy ss suit, but looks purple. closeup of piatelli jacket fabric looks like deep navy alternating with indigo stripe-total effect looks like solid dark navy seersucker. thanks

2. archibaldleach

archibaldleach Senior member

Unless the company makes a matching jacket, don't try to make a suit out of it. The fabrics won't match perfectly and it will not look right in all likelihood. Enjoy it as an odd jacket. I'm assuming you work in a less traditional / more casual environment where a seersucker suit would be an accepted look?

3. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

4. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

5. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member