• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

dark navy seersucker

whiteyk

Reaction score
Hard to find dark colored seersucker that doesn't look dorky at work. I recently picked up a really nice Piatelli entirely navy seersucker jacket @ barney's outlet. Looking for matching slacks out there. Best luck I had was a navy pinstripe suit from paul Fredrick. any suggestions? Bonobos had a navy ss suit, but looks purple. closeup of piatelli jacket fabric looks like deep navy alternating with indigo stripe-total effect looks like solid dark navy seersucker. thanks

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hard to find dark colored seersucker that doesn't look dorky  at work. I recently picked up a really nice Piatelli entirely navy seersucker jacket @ barney's outlet. Looking for matching slacks out there. Best luck I had was a navy pinstripe  suit from paul Fredrick. any suggestions? Bonobos had a navy ss suit, but looks purple. closeup of piatelli jacket fabric looks like deep navy alternating with indigo stripe-total effect looks like solid dark navy seersucker. thanks

Unless the company makes a matching jacket, don't try to make a suit out of it. The fabrics won't match perfectly and it will not look right in all likelihood. Enjoy it as an odd jacket. I'm assuming you work in a less traditional / more casual environment where a seersucker suit would be an accepted look?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 109 33.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 96 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%