1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Dark Green sport coats?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Inker19, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Inker19

Inker19 Well-Known Member

I recently bought a suit on Ebay (that I will re-sell) and the seller included a note saying a sport coat that she listed didn't sell, so she included it in my order.

Nice, right? The only trouble is, it's a Dark/Forest Green color (made by Haggar). What do you guys think of a jacket this color? It seems to fit, except for the sleeves which are a bit short.

I know from selling on Ebay that sport coats/blazers tend not to sell very well. What should I do with it?

2. Texastyle

Texastyle Senior member

[​IMG]

I say rock the green jacket. If done right then it can look great.

3. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

Wear it out... find gullible women and tell them your name is Tiger Woods.

4. Macallan

Macallan Senior member

Wear with light trousers, anything from white to light grey - after all, you did win the 2008 Masters (no one is going to remember Trevor Immelman)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  5. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

or Charl Schwartzel :D

6. Mr Engineer

Mr Engineer Senior member

I would make it work. I will start my hunt for a forest green blazer this fall.

You can wear it with some khaki color slacks and brown shoes [​IMG]