1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Danner Mountain Trail Willamette Size 9EE

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Derek92, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

I bought these BNIB a while back. I can't remember what I paid but I think it was around $160 on sale. They retail for $310 but are no longer in production to the best of my knowledge. These may be a little too eclectic for some people here but I have received nothing but compliments while wearing them.

Made in the USA
    Electric blue suede outer
    Buttery soft grey leather inner
    4 D-hooks and 2 speed hooks for the laces
    Grey tweed along the backside really sets these apart
    White, Neoprene, Oil-resistant, Armortred sole
    Grey rope laces
    Worn less than 10 times total but they look close to new.

Fit TTS with a VERY roomy toebox. Quite similar to a 8.5D (or maybe even 8E) in Trubalance. These aren't really a EE but they are very roomy and best for someone with at least a mildly wide foot. I wear a D in most shoes and these fit me fine. They will fit a E or EEE as well though, at least IMO. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about sizing and I will be happy to help.

Really, really beautiful boots that just pop with denim and will set any outfit apart. They fit me so while I will listen to offers, I am in no super hurry to sell.

Price includes shipping in a priority flat rate box. If you want the original box I may have to charge more. I have been burned by this before so I feel the need to make this note. I will ship internationally at cost minus $10.

$150 -> $135 -> $120 -> $100 OBO

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013

2. neelyboy

neelyboy New Member

Hi buddy

Im over in Scotland and have been after a pair of these for ages. Do you know the UK size equivalent.
    I hope you still have them.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

Neil Kirkhope

Cell no 07900 262747

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.