1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Danner Hiking Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by DocHunter, Dec 9, 2008.

1. CTGuy

CTGuy Senior member

Funny-- I really want to get a pair of these boots. They look awesome.

2. MeowMeow

MeowMeow Well-Known Member

3. Ace Rimmer

Ace Rimmer Senior member

^^ Dang, that Hawk is nice. Too bad they don't offer em stateside.

4. CTGuy

CTGuy Senior member

^^ Dang, that Hawk is nice. Too bad they don't offer em stateside.

They have a custom order service on the american site. You can basically get those options if you want to.

5. Curious_George

Curious_George Senior member

Shoebuy has free shipping both ways and is a bit cheaper... http://www.shoebuy.com/danner-mounta...ii/54239/54239 Limited sizes right now though. But this won't help me compare the 2 styles. I guess Could buy both and return one....?
    Just a heads up, Shoebuy currently has a 20% mothers day discount plus 10% off (stackable I believe) for new registers in addition to 15% live cashback. I ordered a pair of Mountain Light IIs for around $150 shipped yesterday (live cashback included but without the extra 10% since I already have an account).

6. CTGuy

CTGuy Senior member

Just a heads up, Shoebuy currently has a 20% mothers day discount plus 10% off (stackable I believe) for new registers in addition to 15% live cashback. I ordered a pair of Mountain Light IIs for around $150 shipped yesterday (live cashback included but without the extra 10% since I already have an account).

that is a crazy good deal.

7. aldordor

aldordor Member

8. damn_hammer

damn_hammer Member

keep an eye out for danner's friends and family sale. it was december 4th last year. 50% off the entire site. picked up mountain light ii's for $125 + tax. normal shoe size fit for me. if you set an alert on slickdeals, you might catch it ... good luck. last years deal: http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/42986

9. JTK

JTK Senior member

I noticed many styles only come in 2E widths. I wear sz. 8 in the Red Wing GT and Wolverine 1000 mile. I'm also an 8 in Allen Edmonds Stand and Park Ave. What is my likely size in the mountain lights??

10. NormanF

NormanF Senior member

Check out my my Danner Stumptown thread. Its a new collection for this year.

11. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Danner's gilt-esque store hitthebreakroom has had second and special models on sale.

The site.

(my invite link)

12. bcgr33n

bcgr33n Member

Just to add some sizing info to this thread

im a 9.5 on a brannock device
    10.5" long 3 7/8"wide

us 9.5 nikes
    us 9.5 salomon XA ultra 2 gtx
    us 8.5d indyboot
    us 8d barrie last (with dress socks only)

mountain light 9EE (need the danner's insoles to fit great with medium wool socks, feels too loose with thin socks after breakin even with insoles)
    danner light timber 8.5EE (fits perfectly with medium wool socks without insoles, thin socks with thin insoles)

i like the feel of the 8.5EE better than the 9EE.