• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Danish Brands - Can this article be trusted?

Classified_

Reaction score
http://www.fashionbeans.com/2013/danish-menswear-brands/

I've had good experience with Selected Homme, although I only own about 5 T shirts, all made from Pima Cotton, very well made.

I have been loving NN.07 although it's not on this list (Definitely should be!), but have no experience with the other brands.

I've seen some Minimum pieces, all seems well made, but was skeptical as all the labels say "Made in China", so I was a bit careful before buying and wanted to ask here first.

In the comments, people also mention:

Wood Wood

Sam
Libertine-Libertine
ELSK
Knowledge Cotton Apparel
Rascals
Sand
Samsøe & Samsøe

And the list goes on...

All these brands seem to have great looking pieces at good prices.

Can you vouch for the quality of these? Thanks

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I own a few Minimum pieces. The fit and finish is on par with big box high street stuff. Personally, nothing too exciting but a step up from H&M and such. Those brands are sort of mass-market boutique.

Like anything else, the aesthetic and quality tends to go hand in hand with who sells it. If a store is carrying Minimum, they're probably not carrying something like Han Kjobenhavn or SNS Herning. Trusting the shop's taste, for better or worse if you can identify a few labels, can be a good rule of thumb with unknown brands.

With Minimum, a few friends are/were store managers of EHM so I had them get me what was popular over there. It was sort of what you'd expect from an Urban Outfitters or Selfridges.

Classified_

Reaction score
Thanks, sort of matches what I thought.

I guess you can separate SNS and Norse Projects from the other brands in this list as high-end?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads