• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Daniel Craig workout

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those workouts are all made up.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
His workout is most likely steroids.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bring The Noise
I doubt he, he's not that big. 170, 180 at most.

Why would that matter?

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bring The Noise
I doubt he, he's not that big. 170, 180 at most.

Steroids are not always taken to increase mass/hugeness. They can be used to gain muscle while keeping fat nonexistant/losing fat, which is what he needed for the role.

Bring The Noise

Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
Why would that matter?

Dude used to play club rugby, probably worked out for a while. I dunno, I just think if he took roids hed get super super jacked/ripped

mkerr

Reaction score
the routine is ****, most things from men's health are.

Astan

Reaction score
its all muck anyways. no one on this forum can come to agreement on any particular work out routine or daily diet anyways. exercise is one of those things that must be tailor suited to the person and that goes doubly for diet.

rjmaiorano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Astan
its all muck anyways. no one on this forum can come to agreement on any particular work out routine or daily diet anyways. exercise is one of those things that must be tailor suited to the person and that goes doubly for diet.

Are we expected to agree on a perfect routine or diet?

genraidar

Reaction score
Yeah none of those "Daniel Craig workouts" are real. If you look around they are all different.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mikeman
So I came across this workout on mens health,I was wondering if you guys think it would be a good full body workout.I would also add cardio several times a week. Just click on the day to see days workout.

http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/Ja..._s_Workout.php

Sounds workable. The key here is weight used and intensity.
It is entirely possible Craig got his bod based on this sans roids.

But of course many of his hollywood type pay big bucks or their studio pay big bucks for personal trainers who can produce results like that. Now, if his trainer post Craig's actual workout, then that would be the real deal. BUT even if you follow it to the T, you may not end up with his body but you would be buffed though.

Taxler

Reaction score
Originally Posted by genraidar
Yeah none of those "Daniel Craig workouts" are real. If you look around they are all different.

I change my workout frequently, why can't he?

lizmasc

Reaction score
Can you see that this is all marketing? A deal made to allow a name to be put into an article made by a magazine journalist? Daniel Craig doesn't seem the type of guy to be obsessed with exercise, if you'd seen him when he was younger, he always had a good body, it's mainly genetics as there are people who do nothing at all and have a great body, something you can probably find more frequently on black people
smile.gif
smiley2.gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
oh of course. and the 300 workout is what turned butler into king leonides.

Originally Posted by Taxler
I change my workout frequently, why can't he?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads