1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

DAMIR DOMA Fall/Winter 2013

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sipang, Mar 7, 2013.

1. sipang

sipang Senior member

I hope he'll strike a pensive pose next to the wall

2. jplay51

jplay51 Well-Known Member

I think some of the women's line looks interesting, Men's line is disappointing. not trash but not worth pursuing and hunting down. some of the old stuff is just excellent (right)
    [​IMG]

3. YOLO EMSHI

YOLO EMSHI Senior member

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but feel like I'd get a better response here: does the Damir webstore ever hold sales? Also I'm very confused by the fit of the Pacal linen trousers from SS13, the photos on the webstore look completely different to the ones I've seen on LN-CC.

4. jplay51

I've been stalking all the drop crotch pants and there are some weird listings on ln-cc and similiar (legit) sites. For instance there's a listing for pacal pants and linen pacal pants somewhere, separate at different prices, but with the same pics.

5. jplay51