• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Daily Accessories.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cantabrigian
I can't tell you how often I wish I had 90c in dimes.

lol8[1].gif

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
That's a lot of keys Huntsman, are you a janitor...err custodian?

Nope. All personal -- house, garage, barn, other outbuildings, three zero-halliburton cases, desk at work, desk at home, a few Masterlocks, and other things I can't immediately recall. Plus my (remarkably handy) screwdriver.

~ Huntsman

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My keychain is a sad sack. A free bottle opener from a career fair, some grocery store membership tags and a few keys, one of which is a tie-dye vanity key for my apartment washroom. *sigh*

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rambo
Where did you snag that tortoise card case LK? I've been looking for something in non-stainless forever and I was beginning to get discouraged.

It's actually a cigarette case as business cards won't fit inside. Modern cigarettes won't fit inside either so I have to cut them down to size which is the case with all my cigarette cases.

I got it from England.

nioh

Reaction score
I only carry the most essential like keys, wallet and a pen. Lately I've been lusting for a nice sleek key holder in leather. Most I've found so far seem terrible bulky.

zerosum

Reaction score
I believe that carrying a penknife around in the UK would probably result in something of a legal flavor should a bobby happen to have reason to search you.

TheEdwardian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zerosum
I believe that carrying a penknife around in the UK would probably result in something of a legal flavor should a bobby happen to have reason to search you.

The UK is getting a bit heavy handed. However, last time I looked you are allowed to carry a folding pocket knife with a blade of less than three inches without immediately incurring the wrath of the Old Bill (s. 139 Criminal Justice Act 1988). Dunno how well it would fly with the bag searches and metal detectors appearing more and more commonly in public buildings though.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
That silver one in the back looks interesting.
Very nice collection. Is the silver handled one a Brigg?

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is basically what I have on me when I'm out and about, though various items will be switched out due to metal and leather coloration considerations.

Shoes420.jpg

Of course there are watches, cufflinks and belt buckles as well.

Shoes534.jpg

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
umbs.jpg

Good Doctor, is your whangee losing its wang?

I had a applewood Brigg in college...on day, the handle uncurled...one could actually see it happening.

- B

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
That's a lot of keys Huntsman, are you a janitor...err custodian?

That's actually not that many.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads