• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Daffy's Incotex

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw the giabs and asterisks; plenty of giabs out here in NJ - really nice quality. Didnt bite but picked up two pair of incotex at $39.99 eah - 3-ply khakis that look awesome and grey wool slacks.

No cut tags on these - does that mean something, as opposed to the normal cut tags?

ArsenalDan

Reaction score
I have a pair of Giab's for Aquascutum; they're very good. What are not very good are the FBs

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally finished! Grabbed one pair of Incotex, three pair of the Zenga (Incotex) and one Incotex, that had the interior labels removed and buttons aren't branded Incotex, will probably put on B&S (Size 50/Charcoal).

mfadam

Reaction score
Giab's are very high quality and pretty unknown on SF... Wool especially nice.

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All this talk about Giabs...I need to see a picture.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Finally finished! Grabbed one pair of Incotex, three pair of the Zenga (Incotex) and one Incotex, that had the interior labels removed and buttons aren't branded Incotex, will probably put on B&S (Size 50/Charcoal).

Nice. where did you find your goods? :slayer:

wesailtheoceanblue

Reaction score
Stopped by Soho early on Sunday and picked up a 34 Incotex wool in a blue a shade lighter than navy. Marked "10-pocket" with a zippered change pocket.

There were about five 34 wools and five 34 cottons left on the rack, but note that this was 24 hours ago.

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Stopped by Soho early on Sunday and picked up a 34 Incotex wool in a blue a shade lighter than navy. Marked "10-pocket" with a zippered change pocket.

There were about five 34 wools and five 34 cottons left on the rack, but note that this was 24 hours ago.

Can you take a pic? I'm interested in seeing where the 10 pockets are.

Last edited:

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's funny. I returned those to Soho, the cut was a little too baggy on me. Nice pick-up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads