• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Percivilla

Reaction score
Yep, my black Friday boots shipped last Monday. Hopefully no snags with Canuck customs and I'll have them this week.

Abe_Room

Reaction score
Still nothing here, I have 2 orders combined in one though, one order made on the first of dec.

RockyMountain22

Reaction score
Quick shot of the "new" 10 FRs that arrived Friday.

Date stamp indicates a build date in 2018.

Two quick coats of Obenauf's oil, a LTT distressed tongue, new laces and wearing them all weekend.

These will be dedicated warm-weather property/working boots and am very happy with the purchase.

Cheers,

IMG_2946.jpg

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to see everybody’s favorite pair of whites boots. I’m trying my best to put in a order this weekend so they arrive just in time for fall but I honestly have no clue what to order. People say the MP boot is “thick or bulbous” but I would think the 55 arche ease last would be even bigger?

Widening Gyre

Reaction score
I want to see everybody’s favorite pair of whites boots. I’m trying my best to put in a order this weekend so they arrive just in time for fall but I honestly have no clue what to order. People say the MP boot is “thick or bulbous” but I would think the 55 arche ease last would be even bigger?

5E445E67-793C-4B3B-99E6-2835CFD3FA85.jpeg

These are my MP’s (when new). Not bulbous, but not exactly elegant either. They are on the 5050 last.

Widening Gyre

Reaction score
Nice ! I have a 350 cruiser and I think that boot is “big” if I buy a MP I’m assuming it would be slimmer and sleeker in profile?
Just checked it out. Yeah, since it’s the 55 last, the 5050 will be slimmer in the front. Mine have a soft toe, which contribute to that as well.

chicagoan2016

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick shot of the "new" 10 FRs that arrived Friday.

Date stamp indicates a build date in 2018.

Two quick coats of Obenauf's oil, a LTT distressed tongue, new laces and wearing them all weekend.

These will be dedicated warm-weather property/working boots and am very happy with the purchase.

Cheers,

View attachment 1794796
What a find! Congrats!

wordfool

Reaction score

Congrats, but "warm weather"? How warm are we talking? If I wore those on a NE summer day I'd be dead from heatstroke before sundown!

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrat, but "warm weather"? How warm are we talking? If I wore those on a NE summer day I'd be dead from heatstroke before sundown!
This weekend has been in the 90’s + humid with thunder storms in pa. The weather sucks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics