• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

chicken1616

Reaction score
The Barrie last in these MP's fits my foot better than all but the #38 Swing. There is less arch support but, all in all, like them very much.

HolyBootsBatman

Reaction score
american_psycho,
[\QUOTE] Does black HH scuff off to reveal brown underneath the way CXL does? I never liked that about my black CXL MPs

My experience with CXLW Horse is that is scuffs like CXL Steer. That is, the thin layer of color wears away easily to show the veg tan brown easily. Unlike a dyed through leather.

the reply thing didn’t work this time.

Last edited:

chicken1616

Reaction score
Put down my deposit for my rebuild of HH SD's. Anyone know what the rebuild turn around time is?
Mine went straight to White's. Less than a month.I have found that watching when they arrive, then calling the next day to re-iterate and pay seems to make things go a little faster.

chicken1616

Reaction score
I've heard it's pretty typical to size down in width for #38 swing last so that makes sense.
Nothing typical about feet. My best size in swing is still a few widths and a size and a half above Brannock .measured. And I have "narrow" feet.

miggyramone

Reaction score
Anybody have pics of aged Brown Bison boots? How does the leather compare to Brown Dress and Brown Horsehide?

mr. burns

Reaction score
Mine went straight to White's. Less than a month.I have found that watching when they arrive, then calling the next day to re-iterate and pay seems to make things go a little faster.
Was figuring 6 weeks but nice to know the turnaround is quicker. I talked to the guys after my boots arrived and paid for a resole a week ago.

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.