1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Whacky, Jan 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Raminwhites

Raminwhites Member

Very nice pairs! I like the texture of the bullhide, with the toe cap they look awesome, and the B width swing last is not bulky at all to my eyes.

As you mentioned you are C wideth on 4811, may I ask did you ever try on a c461 last, and if you did, what's the width of the toe area compare to the 4811, say should I go the same length and width from c461 to 4811? Thanks very much!

2. sambam

sambam Senior Member

We are at about 4 weeks. If all goes well. We do have times when a boot will get ruined in production but we still try to start a new one and get it out on time. Thanks for your business.

3. sambam

sambam Senior Member

Here is a new prototype we are releasing soon. It will be a Whites Centennial, aka Clampdown construction. So lower price point to try to compete in the crepe boot market. Designed a one peice counter pocket/backstay on a 610 last so not as much arch but will have an ortholite insert for quick break in. At some point I will release this upper for Whites style construction. So be patient. A real comfortable boot.

IMG_20180118_141118_265.jpg