1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Whacky, Jan 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. RockyMountain22

RockyMountain22 Member

I, too, have multiple 4811s and a single 55, all in 11.5Bravo - and find the 4811s are initially snug then perfect; the 55 is additionally roomy in the ball width area. Having said that, any extra vamp width is easily manages with slightly thicker socks. Only ever used merino, light to med weights usually.

Cheers.

2. hkpm

hkpm Senior member

I visited White's store in Spokane yesterday and today. Alan and Mike are both very knowledgeable and helpful in getting my size.
    I ended up ordering a pair of 54 Oxford in dress brown.
    It is too bad that I could not meet Eric , bad timing.

IMG_20170426_163728.jpg

IMG_20170426_164011.jpg

FrankCowperwood likes this.