• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LouieBailie

Reaction score
I even noticed that the heels were different colors and had a major dent, that will prevent me from wearing them ever again.

LouieBailie

Reaction score
Just look at the crap inside the boots:

To top it all off, the idiots took all day to fix them and put the free shipping FedEx 2nd day label right on top of the new whites boot box so I cannot sell them on ebay as new in the box and ask more than they cost new.

Anyone got the AG office number in WA state so I can ***** about them? These people should be put out of business.

Last edited:

LouieBailie

Reaction score
Oh and one last thing I sent them in with worn out old broken in leather laces and the sent them back with one pair of tyvex and one pair of new leather laces with new tongue guards, that are wrinkled up too.

I am calling the local chapter of LGBT and *****.

Exdeath

Reaction score

Horsehide SDs are finally here! Ain't 100% perfect, but who is?

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Here is just another example of the crap Whites tries to pull on unsuspecting people.

I sent them back because the hooks bent and the tongue was too small for me to get my feet in, this is what I get back.

what are you trying to say?

LouieBailie

Reaction score
If you ever want a couple pairs of boots made out of one of your favorite stud bulls' hide (of course after it dies) use White's over Russell Moccasin...they produce this kind of bull crap.....

andy b.

Reaction score

If you ever want a couple pairs of boots made out of one of your favorite stud bulls' hide (of course after it dies) use White's over Russell Moccasin...they produce this kind of bull crap.....

Louie,
I understand your pain! I bet that leather won't even last anywhere near 15 years. If you send them to me I will conduct a longevity study and let you know the results some time around May of 2029. I would normally charge for this, but I'll make an exception in your case. :D

ojaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
S'ok, he only shoots blanks anyway.

LouieBailie

Reaction score
Andy b:

I would send them to you but, I would be to embarrassed to use this sullied up White's boots box with the FedEx label and smudge marks on it. It is just to unsavory to ever use again.

Ahh the shame of it all. How do these people stay in business?

and to the rest of you, gfys........

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads