• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Percivilla

Reaction score
Yep, my black Friday boots shipped last Monday. Hopefully no snags with Canuck customs and I'll have them this week.

Abe_Room

Reaction score
Still nothing here, I have 2 orders combined in one though, one order made on the first of dec.

RockyMountain22

Reaction score
Quick shot of the "new" 10 FRs that arrived Friday.

Date stamp indicates a build date in 2018.

Two quick coats of Obenauf's oil, a LTT distressed tongue, new laces and wearing them all weekend.

These will be dedicated warm-weather property/working boots and am very happy with the purchase.

Cheers,

IMG_2946.jpg

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to see everybody’s favorite pair of whites boots. I’m trying my best to put in a order this weekend so they arrive just in time for fall but I honestly have no clue what to order. People say the MP boot is “thick or bulbous” but I would think the 55 arche ease last would be even bigger?

Widening Gyre

Reaction score
I want to see everybody’s favorite pair of whites boots. I’m trying my best to put in a order this weekend so they arrive just in time for fall but I honestly have no clue what to order. People say the MP boot is “thick or bulbous” but I would think the 55 arche ease last would be even bigger?
5E445E67-793C-4B3B-99E6-2835CFD3FA85.jpeg

These are my MP’s (when new). Not bulbous, but not exactly elegant either. They are on the 5050 last.

Widening Gyre

Reaction score
Nice ! I have a 350 cruiser and I think that boot is “big” if I buy a MP I’m assuming it would be slimmer and sleeker in profile?
Just checked it out. Yeah, since it’s the 55 last, the 5050 will be slimmer in the front. Mine have a soft toe, which contribute to that as well.

chicagoan2016

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick shot of the "new" 10 FRs that arrived Friday.

Date stamp indicates a build date in 2018.

Two quick coats of Obenauf's oil, a LTT distressed tongue, new laces and wearing them all weekend.

These will be dedicated warm-weather property/working boots and am very happy with the purchase.

Cheers,

View attachment 1794796
What a find! Congrats!

wordfool

Reaction score
Congrats, but "warm weather"? How warm are we talking? If I wore those on a NE summer day I'd be dead from heatstroke before sundown!

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrat, but "warm weather"? How warm are we talking? If I wore those on a NE summer day I'd be dead from heatstroke before sundown!
This weekend has been in the 90’s + humid with thunder storms in pa. The weather sucks

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elizabetholeman