• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Netvine

Reaction score
Since I have some extra time on my hands - wanted to see if people would be interested in matching belts for their boots?

Obviously wouldn't be able to offer all of White's leather selection, but maybe top 5 colors? CXLs, British Tan, distressed is what I'm thinking.

Thoughts?

What's important to people in a casual/jean belt? Lined, stitched, buckles, snaps/rivits/Chicago screws?
Hell yes and an added stiffener or doubled up type option 1.5” You could count me in if it could take the weight of an OWB .45 and keep its shape for few years of everyday wear.

andy b.

Reaction score
Red Dog:

Can anyone who has boots in Red Dog (Smooth or R/O) post pics please? Experiences/thoughts on it appreciated as well.

Really thinking about a pair of SD's in it.
I don't have my Bounty Hunters with me to post a current pic, but there are pics I posted here in the past. The smooth Red Dog will almost take a shine after it has a chance to age for a while. I think it's a nice leather.

Sledge42

Reaction score
My next pair of Work Boots I am looking to have built will be in Red Dog

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW, recently saw this pair of White's on the Ebay, with rivets. I've always had a soft spot for rivets -- wonder if it might become an option.

White's boots w rivet.jpg

Sledge42

Reaction score
Red Dog Beer was the stuff I was able to get in my "younger days" if you know what I mean? Did the trick at the time, but wouldn't drink it now if someone left me a case for free!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.