• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Vermilyea Pelle x Nick's Boots Waxed Flesh Chromexcel (1 or 2 more pairs)

thatisgross

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been talking to Dustin (owner) of Vermilyea Pelle back and forth and have agreed upon a very small run(~3 boots) of a horween waxed flesh 5" boot design. He is looking for about 1 or 2 more people to go in on this so that he can use the rest of the hide. The boots will be made basically to the specifications he has on his own pair (the picture I have included). The sole will most likely be a vibram 430 (still finalizing that). This is the last of Dustin's waxed flesh and also the last of Horween's waxed flesh that he will have for a while until they get another large order for it (and have leftover hides to sell) or until they decide to make it again (as they currently do not have any in stock other than the hides still out there with boot-makers). This will be a very special boot, as it will be made by Nick's and finished by Dustin himself in his shop and will be in waxed flesh, which is a quite rare leather offering and one of the most unique and beautiful leathers out there if you ask me. If interested shoot me a message and I'll give you Dustin's contact info.

These will most likely be the exact specs:
waxed Flesh CXL
5" height
Clean top(No leather piping on top)
no hooks
HNW last I'm pretty sure
Unstructured toe
no pull loop
Vibram 430 half sole (preserves the solid leather stack underneath)
Quabag heel

It will basically look exactly like this: (these are Dustin's boots he made himself with Nick's)

Message me if interested and I'll direct you to Dustin, first come, first serve!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads