1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Ties?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by stevemcgee99, Mar 29, 2014.

1. stevemcgee99

stevemcgee99 Active Member

While in Japan a resourceful girlfriend I was foolish enough to let go of found a website that would make a tie to order - including pattern.

Anything at all like that available in the US, or that will accept orders from the US?

(Nobody makes what I want...)

2. stevemcgee99

stevemcgee99 Active Member

Sam Hober doesn't do what I've asked for.

By 'make a tie to order - including pattern' - I mean that I could ask for 4" wide stripes in 3 alternating colors, with a medallion skull and crossbones 10" up from the tip, and get this in a 56" x 2.2" wide tie.

Does anyone in the US make custom ties including the pattern. As in, can they weave?