• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

custom tailored polo shirts????

kitonotik

Reaction score
Hi guys. Wondering if anyone knows if there are places that make polo shirts to order. I get really frustrated when the collars on my polos roll...except for a brioni polo I have that is made of pique cotton like a regular polo shirt butinstead it has a constructed white collar like that of a dress shirt. Anyone know where I can haveshirts like that made??? Or bought??? Thanks in advance

butterflystyle

Reaction score
Just pop your collar bruh.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well if you got one from Brioni, then buy more from them?

kitonotik

Reaction score
Thanks to all for the quick replies. I would by more of the Brioni but have unable to find any. They one I got was at last call for NM. Thanks for the sites, much appreciated.

VictorJB

Reaction score
If your located in the NYC area send me a private message and ill msg you back with store names in the city.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheWraith
Tailorstore make long and short sleeved MTM polo shirts. I have some of both, fit is excellent.
Thanks for the tip; I might give that place a whirl next time I need some polos. I normally get Loro Piana, and they're really great, but it would be good to have a few cheaper ones for variety, esp. if they're MTM so will fit better. What's the material like? Nice feel? Does it shrink much? Great link.
fistbump.gif

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have just ordered some knit, similar to the fabric used by Polosophy.

it comes from a very fine mill in Italy.
Unfortunately there is no trim available, so collars and cuffs will be the same as the shirt.
will keep everyone updated

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Thanks for the tip; I might give that place a whirl next time I need some polos. I normally get Loro Piana, and they're really great, but it would be good to have a few cheaper ones for variety, esp. if they're MTM so will fit better. What's the material like? Nice feel? Does it shrink much?

Great link.
fistbump.gif

A nice, soft, cotton pique. Feels good, mine didn't shrink much (or at all, but then I'm careful how I wash my cottons) and the fit is excellent (I made sure to get my measurements right). I recommend them, use them for long and short sleeved polos as well as dress shirts.

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey!

Printful has just launched embroidery on polo shirts! :)

Here's what you should know:
- Price $16.95
- Polos come in black or white
- Only flat embroidery available
- Left chest embroidery area is 4x4"
- 100% pre-shrunk ringspun cotton pique

Check it out here:

https://www.printful.com/custom/mens/embroidered-shirts/gildan-3800-embroidered-polo-shirt

And what is your connection with "Printful". It is simply not credible that someone would join and his first post resurrect a thread dead since 2010. Do give us a little credit to see through scams of this ilk.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads