1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Suit Options in Atlanta

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by skyscraper, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Craig Lawson

Craig Lawson Member

The Custom Suit Shop of Atlanta does deliver a great looking suit at an affordable price for a customized suit for ones build. They delivered as promised for me.

2. OinkBoink

OinkBoink Senior member

Do you work there?

3. Craig Lawson

Craig Lawson Member

No I do not. I own a retail store in Dahlonega. Buy your quesion though do you work for a competitor? I hate it when people have nothing better to do then try to hurt a small business trying to make it, This is a good company that delivers a great product. The staff was also very helpful and friendly to me.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  4. OinkBoink

OinkBoink Senior member

For how much?

5. dieselman89

dieselman89 Senior member

Has anyone tried TRIO?

6. SartodiNapoli

SartodiNapoli Senior member

There is a great german bespoke and alreaady forum member with high skills in Atlanta, or was Houston?

7. dieselman89

dieselman89 Senior member

never heard of him in Atlanta.

8. SartodiNapoli

SartodiNapoli Senior member

look on google, facebook or as forum member as berlin bespoke or german bespoke if i don't recall bad.

best