• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CUSTOM SHIRTS

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fabio Borrelli was doing a trunk show at Bergdorf's.

I told him that I have a small wrist and that I want a small cuff. He measured me and commiserated that he also has a small wrist and that he orders a small cuff.

As I indicated earlier, the order was botched.
See? I don't understand that, if he was well has a small wrist, why doesn't he then produce his shirts with smaller wrist sizes? He is just like RL, who wears a 36S, but stocks none at his stores. BTW, what size suit do you think Mr. Borrelli uses?

Jon.

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
See? I don't understand that, if he was well has a small wrist, why doesn't he then produce his shirts with smaller wrist sizes? He is just like RL, who wears a 36S, but stocks none at his stores. BTW, what size suit do you think Mr. Borrelli uses?

Jon.
I see where you are coming from, but in the real world this theory won't pan out. If RL or anyone else made clothes that were specific to them, or that only they liked themselves, their companies would be out of business. In business you are serving the public, not yourself. Besides, I'm sure Mr. RL and Barbera have zero trouble finding clothes in their size. Remember, they are not shifting thru piles in Bloomingdales like the rest of us.

Mark Seitelman

Reaction score
The thing that pissed me off about Borrelli at Bergdorf is that Fabio measured my wrist and made an appropriate note on the order.

BTW I once order MTM Borrelli at a local store on two different occasions. On both occasions they were never delivered.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The thing that pissed me off about Borrelli at Bergdorf is that Fabio measured my wrist and made an appropriate note on the order.

BTW I once order MTM Borrelli at a local store on two different occasions. On both occasions they were never delivered.
Sounds like my last T&A order at NM. It was just never delivered.

Jon.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.