Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Custom shirt workroom tour

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Alexander Kabbaz, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Alexander Kabbaz

Alexander Kabbaz Senior member

Two custom shirt workroom tours are scheduled for those interested. January 26 or February 2. All are welcome. Any time from 10am on. Please e-mail or call to say you're coming. [email protected] or 631-267-7909. If you have questions about a specific shirt(s), bring it along. P.S. These are workroom - not showroom - tours. Casual is better. If these dates do not work for you, just about any Monday or Tuesday is fine. Just e-mail me with a date of convenience at [email protected].

2. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

Just curious if anyone were considering coming tomorrow. I'm leaning towards going because I'm on break and have no classes, but I wanted to know whether or not to expect anyone else.

[EDIT]
    Hm doesn't look like it... I had assumed the place would be just in the vicinity of the city, but after looking at the address I realize I need to learn a LOT more about east coast geography. Maybe if I can get more time to plan a trip, I'd go.

3. TimelessRider

TimelessRider Senior member

Alex - Thank you very much for the tour of your workshop today. It was extremely gracious of you to let me see the steps taken to make one of your shirts. It will certainly make me a more informed customer when I am ready to get custom made shirts.

I highly recommend this tour to both laypeople like myself, and experienced shirt buyers. It is well worth the trip out to Alex's workshop.

4. Alexander Kabbaz

Alexander Kabbaz Senior member

Thank you. It was a pleasure to have you visit. If you think of more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.