• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Custom Men NYC

mikej77

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Custom Men in NYC? Their website is custommen.com. I noticed they were on Andy's recommended page but having checked both here and on ask andy, I could not find anything on quality or personal experiences with them.

kngrimm

Reaction score
Money buys advertisement.. no one is immune. Be careful.

mikej77

Reaction score
Yeah, thats the way I see it as well. This one seems a bit off to me. They are pushing the "buy multiple suits for a reduced price".

Motol12

Reaction score
I've never personally had any experience with these guys, although I know one of my co-workers really likes them.

He's had three or four of his suits made by custommen.com and they always look decent. Although I obviously haven't done an inspection of the quality, it at least looks to be equal to mid-end suits. Think Nordstroms rather than Saks.

Insight

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr.Conservative
Gentlemen,
I'm a first time poster and thought I'd share with you my experiences with Custom Men after reading about them here.
I've had some Custom suits and an overcoat made there and unlike other tailors they offer you good MTM /Custom Tailored or Full Bespoke options: a little more expensive than rest of the Hong Kong tailors in NYC, but worth every penny.

Pics?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami