1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Custom-made Zegna topcoat and Boss suit for sale

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Frankie515, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Frankie515

Frankie515 Member

Custom-made Zegna topcoat (Cashmere/Wool) for sale.It was made for me and I am 6ft 2in.It has functional buttons on sleeves and comes around mid-leg length.It is absolutely gorgeous and it makes you look like a million dollars...I was going to put it on Ebay but dont think it will be as appreciated.I also have a 42L SB navy Hugo Boss suit that has been worn about 3 times if that if anyones interested.Email me at [email protected]

2. Crockett

Crockett Well-Known Member

What is the color of the topcoat?

3. hopkins_student

hopkins_student Distinguished Member

Unfortunately, your coat would be too tall and narrow for me. But, I've given some thought to ordering one from Zegna. Might I ask how much it set you back?

Thanks.

4. Frankie515

Frankie515 Member

The coat is caramel color and set me back $1600 new.I forgot to mention that the coat chest measurement is between 45 and 46.