1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Custom made Nobleman Smoke and Silver Pen - Silky Rollerball!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by JD&Co, Sep 28, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JD&Co

JD&Co Active Member

The Nobleman - This has been one of my top best selling styles. Really a great pen to hold, carry, and write with.
    This one in particular is finished with jewelry quality chrome and features a smoky silver acrylic with subtle hints of brown and black. Pearl flakes have been mixed in and give it a 3D look.

• This pen as all my pens are handmade in the Heartland of the USA in my pen shop located in Iowa.
    • I spend countless hours making these pens to insure I have created a pen that you will be loved and one that will last a lifetime.
    • Each pen I make is different. I do not use a “duplicator machine”. Each pen is hand turned on a lathe, sanded, polished, and finished with great care. Know that whatever pen you buy for me is truly a “one of a kind writing instrument” !

Excellent weight and balance, this is a "a substantial pen that is a joy to handle – it really hits that sweet spot between weight and balance.

Twist off cap with metal threads- standard rollerball refill.

As always, pen comes with display/storage case, certificate and FREE shipping.

There really is nothing like a fine handcrafted writing instrument!

Thanks for the look,
    Heritage Quill

Ryan

“Sometimes what you write, is not nearly as important as what you write it with...”

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.