1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Made Dior Homme 06SS Black Peak Lapel Blazer Hedi Slimane 46 36

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by SergioSP, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SergioSP

SergioSP Senior member

Description: This is a custom made replica of the Dior homme 06SS blazer which I am selling in my classifieds. Since the proportions of the original seems odd to me (very large sleeves and short body) i decided to replicate it with a better fit. For that matter, I used a super 150 wool & cashmere blend made in England and horn buttons. Every detail has been replicated in my local tailor (Barcelona). The fit now is incredible. Although the blazer have been made in order to suit my proportions I think is an standard 46EU (36 us) or small with a slim fit but still comfortable. Please take a look to the measurements. Fully Lined. Full canvas. Slim Fit. I as selling it as is not my style anymore otherwise i will keep it. If necessary, I can include the remaining fabric of wool.

Condition: Wear it few times. very very good condition

Color: Black

Material: Super 150's wool & cashmere (check pictures)

Size: Something like a 46 (36 US). Check the measurements

Measurements:

- Shoulder to shoulder (taken at front): 42,5 cm
    - Armpit to armpit: 50 cm
    - Front Length: 73cm
    - Back Length: 71 cm
    - Sleeve Length: 64 cm

Note: Price do not include shipping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.