• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

custom dress shirts - Toronto area

hdave

Reaction score
From all of the places doing custom dress shirts, which is the best? why? pros and cons?
(imlabel, moderntailor, indochino, shirtpal, etc..)
Are they they same for dress shirts and casual shirts (slightly shorter, meant not to be tucked in)

Thanks

Yika

Reaction score
read through the various threads about them and reach your own conclusion.

alexandre23

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

For custom-made shirts, I will definitely recommend Jean Paul LoGiacco whose atelier is located at 162 Davenport road.
I already bought him some shirts, and that's always a pleasure to work with him.
Hard work, good advices, perfection as a main goal, long experience.. everything is here to help you to get what you really want : the perfect fit!
The first time I've been there, he analysed me, my body shapes then we talked about what I wanted to finally create my own paper patterns.
Anyway, if you are looking for a bespoke tailor to get a suit or a shirt, Jean Paul LoGiacco is definitely one of the best Toronto's tailor!

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.