• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Current pricing of John lobb city ii in gbp?

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any idea what the latest gbp pricing of the city ii is? I looked on the us site and leathersoul, prices are from $1170 w/o trees to $1285 w/ trees which sounds high.

Also, can you order from the jl store in London by Phone?

Gininteacups

Reaction score
If my memory serves me correctly, City II's are currently £645 in Harrods.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gininteacups
If my memory serves me correctly, City II's are currently £645 in Harrods.

Is that with trees?

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried to call and place an order with the London store but they wouldn't sell and ship to me to Houston unless they had my credit card on file which meant me going to the store at least once to buy a shoe.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Texasmade
I tried to call and place an order with the London store but they wouldn't sell and ship to me to Houston unless they had my credit card on file which meant me going to the store at least once to buy a shoe.
The NY store on Madison has the same policy.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Texasmade
You can order them from the John Lobb U.S. website, if your size is available.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just called the London store. It's 630 for shoes plus 80 for trees and 40 for shipping to Canada - take 17.5% off if you are outside eu and don't have to pay VAT. They told me their only condition is that the shipping address matches the billing address - they said nothing about being a returning customer.

theyare

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
Just called the London store. It's 630 for shoes plus 80 for trees and 40 for shipping to Canada - take 17.5% off if you are outside eu and don't have to pay VAT. They told me their only condition is that the shipping address matches the billing address - they said nothing about being a returning customer.

Very interesting. I was thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair of seconds on ebay.
ascot_shoes has flooded ebay with the 225gbp seconds from the recent sale and their price is about the same as the price you were quoted!

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by theyare
Very interesting. I was thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair of seconds on ebay.
ascot_shoes has flooded ebay with the 225gbp seconds from the recent sale and their price is about the same as the price you were quoted!

Haha, his BIN prices are retail even though they are all seconds. I'm sure he's expecting a more reasonable offer - or a sucker

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you tried the NY store?
I picked up some Shoes on Saturday (50% off).
Very limited selection, though great service.
Received Tuesday & no Sales Tax!
Worth the phone call.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by earthdragon
Have you tried the NY store?
I picked up some Shoes on Saturday (50% off).
Very limited selection, though great service.
Received Tuesday & no Sales Tax!
Worth the phone call.

Maybe I can give them a call - but since I'm in canada, I don't know if they will ship here. At full price - us prices are alot higher. Leathersoul advertises them for $1285 us w/ trees but w/o shipping. I calculated it would be $1000 Canadian if I buy from London including trees and shipping.

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if JL has the City IIs on sale in museum calf and, if so, what the sale price is? I'm thinking of picking up a pair from eBay but was wondering if they're on sale at JL. I didnt think they went on sale though. They're probably closed for New Year's Day so I'll check with them tomorrow, but was wondering if anyone knew off the top of his/her head.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Maybe I can give them a call - but since I'm in canada, I don't know if they will ship here. At full price - us prices are alot higher. Leathersoul advertises them for $1285 us w/ trees but w/o shipping. I calculated it would be $1000 Canadian if I buy from London including trees and shipping.

Speak to the shop manager Andreas ...

He is very helpful...

Chris - NZ

Reaction score

Don't forget to factor in customs duty!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads