1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Current Codes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by watchingdetails2002, Nov 27, 2004.

1. watchingdetails2002

watchingdetails2002 Senior member

Hi All, I came across the following website through a newsletter I get online. Since I have seen others ask about codes for purchases on various sites, thought you all might be interested. http://www.currentcodes.com/ See it does help to know a Librarian. Robert

2. acole

acole Senior member

Thanks, Robert. Â My method has always been to just google the merchant and some word like 'coupon' or 'code'; that usually yields copious results. Â As an aside, is anyone else irritated by the proliferation of redundant third-party sites whose only apparent purpose is to aggregate ebay auctions? Â Typically, I'll find some obscure item on ebay; then when I google the designer's name, I get a long list of 'results' that all lead back to that same listing. Â It's like being in an echo chamber. [​IMG]