• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season 7

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Season started strong, got bad really fast, but it's ending strong. This recent episode was classic in every way
The same thing can be said about Mad Men: is this the TV trend to come?
Originally Posted by hboogz
"I Danny Duberstein'd the **** outta that **** LD"
"Bar Mizfit"
laugh.gif
And 3 times!

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
i dunno but tv show remind me of most mainstream records, you have a few good songs and a lot of filler.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if any of you didn't lol at the latest episode, i question your sense of humor.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if it weren't for runkle, i'd have quit a long time ago. and duchovny's character is almost unfathomably annoying and ridiculous but he looks amazing for 50. can't believe rick springfield is 60.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
if it weren't for runkle, i'd have quit a long time ago. and duchovny's character is almost unfathomably annoying and ridiculous but he looks amazing for 50. can't believe rick springfield is 60.

Err, wrong thread? But, yes he does look good for being 50. Plus, he got his undergrad from Princeton and his masters from Yale, so he is of a higher relative intelligence than most actors in Hollywood as well.

el duderino

Reaction score
Loved the most recent episode. Hoping the rest of the episodes are like this where the rest of the Seinfeld cast are involved more. Pretty funny that the plot of the episode they were shooting involved past seasons of Curb like Kramer using a hooker to use the high occupancy lane and her name was unchanged, Monina.

Still pretty bummed about the season overall and probably will be the first season I won't bother picking up on DVD.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
LOL, Leon's return was epic. "I been tryna **** this Muslim girl for a month"

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leon deserves his own spin-off. I think it would be a great way for Curb to end but allow LD to make the occassional return to comedy.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bawlin
Leon deserves his own spin-off. I think it would be a great way for Curb to end but allow LD to make the occassional return to comedy.

He really does..."You take a piece of dat ass home with you Larry?"

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"I woulda came back wit the bottom-half of her ass Larry"

"Giv me her numba, i'll twist that ***** out Larry"

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, nothing cracks me up harder than the exchange between Leon and Larry when they took each other's cell phones. I dunno what it is about that scene.

Also, in the last episode when he tells Michael Richards that everything he ate tasted like peaches, the face he made after that... omg. And when Richards asks him about what saved him from the Groats and Leon grabs his head with his two hands like wtf am I supposed to say and then touches his hat like AH-HAH GOT IT! Man, comedic genius right there.

awcollin

Reaction score
As funny as the dialogue is, the best part of the last episode was when Michael Richards met Mrs. Dooberstein, Larry started to figure out what was happening, and then just turned aroudn and bounced out. I don't know why, but that killed me.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
LOL, Leon's return was epic. "I been tryna **** this Muslim girl for a month"

I love his explanation of the symptoms... "I could subtract, but I couldn't multiply! Danny Dooberstein is good at two things, that's math and fuckin'."

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads