1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CT Discount Links thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Catman45, Aug 9, 2006.

1. grimslade

grimslade Stylish Dinosaur

Man, I'm so with you on this one. There is a pair of shoes on CT right now that I would love to have but I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger without a 50% off link. I want the shoes, but I just know that a link is going to pop up any day now and I'm going to regret not waiting if I buy them now.
    i bought some shirts last week at 60% off. They've got them in-store now at 80%, so I figure I'm going to go in and tell them they can refund me the difference or I'll return the shirts as is and re-buy them.

2. Sartorially Challenged

Sartorially Challenged Senior Member

BTW, the old $100 off for spending $250 (in reality somewhere above $200) plus free shipping discount link works again.

The fall merchandise will at first register at full price, but the discount will be applied at the checkout. This applies to clearance merchandise, too, so it can be a very good deal if gamed judiciously (somewhat better than the 35% off deal).

I just realized, by playing around with the URL, by the way, that there is a 40% off and free shipping coupon also.

3. grimslade

BTW, the old $100 off for spending $250 (in reality somewhere above $200) plus free shipping discount link works again.

The fall merchandise will at first register at full price, but the discount will be applied at the checkout. This applies to clearance merchandise, too, so it can be a very good deal if gamed judiciously (somewhat better than the 35% off deal).

I just realized, by playing around with the URL, by the way, that there is a 40% off and free shipping coupon also.

Excellent. But, no stacking? Stacking would be cool... [​IMG]

EDIT: 40% is a better deal than $100 off, unless your order is less than $250.

4. Sartorially Challenged

Sartorially Challenged Senior Member

Actually, that depends on how much clearance merchandise one buys. The 40% off does not apply to clearance merchandise, but the $100 off does.

5. skalogre

skalogre Distinguished Member

195 for the wholecuts & free shipping. Damn, that is really tempting.

6. odoreater

odoreater Distinguished Member

195 for the wholecuts & free shipping. Damn, that is really tempting.

sure is

7. Catman45

Catman45 Member

For the folks who actually buy some stuff using the links, I think it would be interesting to see what you all got, which link you used, etc...

8. JR_Rider

JR_Rider Senior Member

You guys ROCK!! Y'all have found so many deals for us, how can we not buy!![​IMG]

9. skalogre

skalogre Distinguished Member

You guys ROCK!! Y'all have found so many deals for us, how can we not buy!![​IMG]

It is pretty bad, isn't it?

LOL

10. maxnharry

maxnharry Distinguished Member

11. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Stylish Dinosaur Dubiously Honored

$297 covert coat!

I've been eyeing it too! But I keep trying to tell myself that Tyrwhitt is always on sale and that I should wait ... But who knows how long I can hold out.

12. maxnharry

maxnharry Distinguished Member

I've been eyeing it too! But I keep trying to tell myself that Tyrwhitt is always on sale and that I should wait ... But who knows how long I can hold out.

Me too, but its really tough!

13. DNW

DNW Stylish Dinosaur

Anybody notice the tax charge? I'm in NY btw.

14. odoreater

odoreater Distinguished Member

Me too, but its really tough!

Me three - I don't know how long I can hold out on those wholecuts.

15. grimslade

Anybody notice the tax charge? I'm in NY btw.

Idid. Grr. I loaded up a shopping cart, managed to eke out a 113 total after the 100 discount, plus free shipping. But the 9 tax somehow took the joy out of it, and I didn't pull the trigger. I suppose I should be grateful to the taxman--he saved me from myself.