• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crusted punk, style ?

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Two "absolutely no government" full back patches, a calf tattoo (not of, the bovine persuasion), a transcribed Noam Chomsky spoken word booklet, and the sleeves of a denim jacket. The frozen goat better include a footlocker full of ice, or half of that ****'s gonna end up rotting in the gutter next door.
Thank you, for this suggested exchange rate, as I asked because, I am the son and, the hair of a goat, that was mysterious , frozen.

Guy Burgess

Reaction score
wow, what a weird thread to see on styleforum. Never thought i'd see the day econochrist and policy of 3 were mentioned on here...

As for the discussion about Gainsville and Portland, you should add Richmond, Va to that list too.

Weren't most bands associated with Ebullition clean cut?

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Guy Burgess
wow, what a weird thread to see on styleforum. Never thought i'd see the day econochrist and policy of 3 were mentioned on here...

As for the discussion about Gainsville and Portland, you should add Richmond, Va to that list too.

I think Ebullition is a straight-edge hardcore distro right?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vaclava krishna
Thank you, for this suggested exchange rate, as I asked because, I am the son and, the hair of a goat, that was mysterious , frozen.

Hahahahahahahaha! I missed this thread the first time around.

"I am the son, and the heir, of a shyness that is criminally vulgar"

Pure genius, our Vaclav.

Hangdog

Reaction score
I could listen to Wolfpack, Code 13, Driller Killer and Uncurbed all day long, but Jesus, such a stupid arrogant sub-culture of entitlement. Makes me long for the goddamn skinheads, ugh.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
someone gave me the DisSucks disography a while back. amazing stuff, can listen to that all the time.

msza

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Guy Burgess

I had the same response. Actually, I have been surprised by how many posters seem to have connections to punk subculture in general. When I think about it, though, it makes sense: Punk is, above all esle, about rebellion, rebellion is about individuality, and individuality is about style. Hence, a lot of once-punx naturally gravitate to things like Styleforum.

chroMe

Reaction score
there's a steampunk event in april somwhere in CA - anyone going? post pics if ya do. i gravitate towards sub-genre events, dandy balls, victorian dress up sort of things, punk events etc, retro & rockabilly.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
IMG_3563.jpg

I've got nothing intelligent to say but the guy on the right is somewhat entrancing, I don't mind the style and dig those torn-to-holy-**** jeans.

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy ****, can someone say 'thread resuscitation'?

As a philly boy, ex-messenger, ex-punk and occasional dabbler in that twisted philly hybrid scene that was West Philly killtime, it was pretty funny to see those mentions on the first page.

Philly has a really strange punk/alt scene here. It's too small of a city for many subclasses of subcultures like LA and NY, but yet we haven't produced a particular flavor either like DC or Boston.

Then again, we really haven't produced a good punk band since Franklin.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
leftover crack is whack.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
I've got nothing intelligent to say but the guy on the right is somewhat entrancing, I don't mind the style and dig those torn-to-holy-**** jeans.

lolwut

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads