1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Crownhill shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LTDL, Jun 3, 2015.

1. LTDL

LTDL Active Member

Hi everyone,

I just found that http://www.crownhillshoes.com/ and the price are more than decent.
    Nevertheless, I have no idea about the quality.
    Does anyone had a previous experience with Crownhill shoes ?
    Is the quality alright for the price ? Compare to meermin ?

Share your thoughts!

2. John15

John15 Member

It´s a Spanish brand. I have one pair and they are really comfortable. The same quality than Meermin or Berwick.

3. smerf

smerf Well-Known Member

I've got one pair of Crownhill shoes and I find them great. Unfortunately - no experience with meermin. Compared to berwick though, it's a different planet! Sooo comfortable ^^

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  4. anodize

anodize Member

just wanna bump this thread up.

also, to find out if anyone here has experience with their shoes?

5. papercut

papercut Well-Known Member

I bought a pair of drivers from them but unfortunately they were a little too tight.

Andrea from Crownhill shoes provided with me excellent customer service and refund was done swiftly.

Shipping was amazingly fast as well.