1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Crossouts?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lafont, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Lafont

Lafont Senior member

Is there a new trend in Internet forums and blogs involving intentional crossouts? One individual has started sending me messages with various words and phrases crossed out. First I asked him if he was aware the message would appear to me with these; he told me yes - it is not a matter of his not deleting the markups correctly. I don't care for the visible edits - they add a new level of frustration in my trying to comprehend what the sender is trying to say - i.e. why is something crossed out yet visible, etc? These emails are disconcerting to read.

So, again, is this a trend some of you have been hit with or even started doing yourself?

2. MrG

MrG Senior member

On This Lonely Road, Tryin' to Make it Home
    Oh man, you got one of those cross-out emails? I'm sorry to hear that. Usually, it means you've accidentally the whole thing.