• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crombie Shirt Information available

JR_Rider

Reaction score
There have been quite a few people asking questions about the Crombie shirts, so I will do my best to provide as much information as I can tell from the shirts I purchased.

Shirts feature split back yoke, butterfly gusset, mother of pearl buttons, and cross-stiched buttons. The shirt does not have single needle tailoring though, which was dissappointing as the shirts are valued at 70 pounds each. I purchased a 15" collar, which was slightly oversized. Also the sleeves measured 34.5" Unfortunently, Crombie doesn't offer multiple sizes in their shirts, so I am going to have to return mine, as it is too small. If anybody has any other questions, just let me know.

Bigdidy77

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a crombie shirt with a windsor collar insize 17. If anybody can helps, pls contact me ! Tx

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.